Wednesday 16 January 2013

Hello...hello

Hello there everyone and anyone,

This is a blog I have just opened with a little inspiration from my friend Michael.
I could never keep a diary properly (I did once as a kid, but the first month my parrot escaped and I wrote for another month about how I could hear it calling around the house; but when it never returned I gave the diary up and never managed to keep one for longer than a week), so I hope that I will do better with this blog.
As the title suggests I will try to use it in my spare moments, which vary enormously from day to day. Most days I have some moments spare adding up to a couple of hours. As I am dangerously sleep deprived for a variety of reasons, the quality of those spare moments is debatable and I think some interesting things-visual and verbal- might come of them.
So till very soon-hopefully-have a good evening.

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment